About

Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend Wishes


It's Friday already! ...and we have been so busy working on the bathroom remodel I didn't post a "Passed Painter".....but the bathroom is looking great! :)
One and a half walls of the bead board are up and the shelf unit in place!
It's hard to take a good photo of it. It's very white (and clean!) and we are extending the board all the way to the ceiling to protect the walls. The problem with the previous shower was water getting behind the tub surround. So, we hope to finish the shower this weekend, ( more bead board, trim, caulking, drying, etc...whew!)

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! And hopefully you are doing something a little more fun!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

I don't know...a spanking new bathroom is pretty fun...

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, it's coming along great! You guys are working hard. Can't wait to see it all done. Have a good weekend too!

Manuela

Southern Heart said...

It is looking beautiful! I love that clean look.

We are going to enjoy our break this week, but have plenty of projects awaiting our return, too!

Have a great week!

kattz*cottage said...

Hi Suzanne!
So many great projects going on at your house! I'm sure having a brand new bathroom - even new toilet too! ~ is very exciting! It's looking very nice & I will look forward to seeing it all finished!
Enjoy your weekend!
Kathy

Elaine Thomas said...

Suzanne, things are looking great!! Can't wait to see the final results. Smiles Elaine

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Love the beadboard, Suzanne -- I have it in my bath, 2/3 of the way up, though, not all the way. It's coming along great!

Sarah

Lana Manis said...

I'm gone for a day or two and look at all the work you're getting done! I am looking forward to seeing the finished product ~ and I'm sure you are too!

Lana