About

Monday, July 23, 2007

Another "Unexpected Surprise"

My weekend of unexpected surprises didn't end on Sunday! In today's mail I received another gift from a friend. This sweet friend makes beautiful hand-dids ( I own a few of her beautiful creations already!) and today she sent me two lovely clove sachets. These are made with the prettiest vintage fabric and smell, Oh-So-Yummy!
They are tied with a sweet green ribbon and a cute little straight pin with a speckled egg tip was on top.
(sorry about the photos, my "good" camera died, but I still have my "old" one....just 2 pixels!)

And that's not all...also in the box were some quail eggs with bits of moss!
Deena was so thoughtful to send me these goodies just because I was away when there was a bird swap sign up with the girls on The Primitive Gathering.
(See Lana's post:Just a Little Peep).

Wonder what I'm going to find in my mailbox tomorrow?????....probably bills! and back to reality. **Sigh**

7 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh..I'm so glad you like them!
Tis a pleasure to brighten your day!
Deena

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! Now you can't have wonderful surprises every day, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore! Very cute things!

Manuela

Unknown said...

Lucky you!! Such beautiful goodies!!

Chickadee Primitives said...

BEautiful pictures!!!!! I love the eggs!!

You deserve surprises, Suzanne.

Hugs
Annie

PAT said...

Very nice surprises. The photos are lovely!

Pat

Lana Manis said...

Deena is very thoughtful ~ and you deserve something pretty and special!

Lana

Sylvia Anderson said...

What wonderful goodies Deena sent you! More treasures...how fun! :) It's your lucky week!!