About

Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Offerings


This month The Primitive Gathering is having a "Christmas in July" theme. I've made a few
Christmas items...which, by the way was difficult to do when it is 104 plus degrees outside!

Please follow this link to the site:

The Primitive Gathering


and while you are there please take a peek at all the other wonderful items offered by a talented group of ladies.

I've also finished a portrait, "just because"! Just because I found this wonderful portrait for inspiration and had to paint it! Here is a photo of my little berry picker:She is now on American Folk Art

11 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh she's AWESOME
and I LOVE her!!
Suzanne you have SUCH talent

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, the angel is just wonderful! The santa is just darling too. I can't imagine working on Christmas anything just yet. You have such discipline!

Manuela

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!

Lorraine said...

"She's adorable",exclaimed your sister-in-law.

Southern Heart said...

Absolutely lovely! I always love seeing all of your creations.

xo, Andrea

Unknown said...

Suzanne,
Your folk art is lovely!!I recently tried folk art, and I just dont think i have it yet! Yes, I live in Kuna, Idaho. I have never meet anyone else in Idaho who creates on Ebay or the web, for that matter. So glad to meet you in blogworld!!!!
OMGoodness! I just hate those letter below that you have to keep typing in the box...I hope I dont repost...

Keep on creating!!!
Big folk art hugs to ya!!!
Jackie
Plain-n-Simple!

Unknown said...

Suzanne,
Gorgeous painting techniques!!! You definately are a talented gal!!!!

Hugs,
Jackie
Plain-n-Simple!

Elaine Thomas said...

Wonderful!! I love her!!
Elaine

Wendy said...

What a stunning portrait Suzanne! Love her.

PAT said...

Everything you do is amazing!

Pat

FrenchGardenHouse said...

aack! Where have I been?? I have missed all these wonderful paintings, and painters of the past, and everything!
Sorry Suzanne, will try to keep up.
the "picker" is adorable.
love her.
Lidy