About

Monday, November 24, 2008

TEA will be served.....

this morning around "10-ish", Eastern. So, please join us then to view our new offerings:


~**~**~**~**~

This weekend I got a little addicted to something, and I know I should probably stop before, well,............before everyone in my family has to be "gifted" with one this Christmas! But, they are so fun to make. I couldn't stop!

Here is what I'm talking about....





~Scrabble© Tile Charms~


(do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of your own neck?)



I have 2 (with gift boxes) over on TEA today. And I'm putting some of these charms in my Etsy shop too, with more on the way. :-)
stay tuned for next weeks addiction...I've purchased supplies for glass tiles and they should be here soon.

*This Scrabble© board game was purchased "as is" with pieces missing at a junque store. No complete Scrabble© board game was harmed in the making of these charms.

4 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

These are great Susan. I just love them. I have always loved to play scrabble..well any board game really..still do love to especially around the holidays.

Looking forward to seeing your offerings on TEA.


Take care,
Doreen

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Suzanne, your pendants are wonderful!!! And yes, I can relate, they are very addictive..I'm having the same problem myself.

Happiest of Thanksgivings to you.

Ruth

Samantha said...

Oh Suzanne, you are such a clever girl, they are so cute. Great self-portrait, BTW!

PAT said...

What a great idea Suzanne. I can't wait to see the glass tile project.

Happy Thanksgiving!