About

Friday, November 14, 2008

New Offerings




It's time again for the artists of The Primitive Gathering to update their pages with new offerings!
I've pulled out the soldering supplies and made a few Christmas charms to hang on a tree, or wear on a jacket or with your favorite holiday sweater! Each charm is boxed in a prettily wrapped paper mache box. On the lid of each box, I've painted a single word with embellishments that complement the paper. Each box and charm is sold as a set and would make a great gift for a Secret Santa, a teacher, or for yourself! (square box and charm are sold, thanks!)


I've also painted some Holiday Tiles for seasonal decorating. A feather tree with ornaments, an angel with a gold horn and the word "Rejoice" painted at the bottom, and a snowgent with a top hat. Each is signed, sealed and a hanger is attached on the back. (snowman and tree tiles are sold, thank you!)



Please visit my updated webpage, as well as all the other artist who update on the 15th, later this evening.



(Just refresh your page a few times if you still see "Holly")


4 comments:

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Suzanne, love your holiday tiles, they are wonderful. Your pendants are so beautiful...I'm sure you will sell tons.

ruth

Samantha said...

Really great charms- I see you have gotten a handle on your soldering- which I have not. Mine seem to end up with lots of lumps, and I just don't have the patience to keep working on it. I think anyone who receives one of your works of art would be very lucky, indeed! I love your primitive style...

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Suzanne,
I really love your portraits for the show with Lana! So very sweet.
:)

Doreen Frost said...

Love these Suzanne. Soldering is something I've always wanted to try but never seem to have the time.

Love all your new items.

Hugs,
Doreen