About

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stockings, Swaps and Surprises

Whew~ it's been a busy week! Lots of activities for the boys and our online school....but, after a "rushing around town" sort of day yesterday, I came home to a package on my front porch!
I joined a Secret Stocking Swap with the online group I sell through: TDIPT Mercantile

Anything from any of these talented ladies would be such a treat! And I was NOT disappointed! I received such a wonderful box of goodies from Paula of Hidden in the Attic.
Every gift she sent is absolutely beautiful! She is a very gifted artist and I feel so spoiled by her generosity! Here take a peek at what was inside:
(Please click to enlarge each photo so you can see the descriptions)
(I've been wearing those warm red socks all evening! Brrrr....it's cold here!)

Thanks so much Paula!










Mary and the Babe are finally finished.....I'll post a photo and the painting process tomorrow.

2 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

My goodness she did spoil you (you deserve it)! I love that stocking she made for you and so many wonderful goodies!

I got my silhouette yesterday and I just love it! I'll post a picture of it this weekend. Thanks!

xoxo,

Manuela

Lana Manis said...

Paula is such a wonderful artist! Anytime you need to thin out you can send her things (& yours!) to me ~ you have my address!