Friday, December 7, 2007
A Little Tag
I've been tagged by the very talented Cathy of Tadpoles and Teacups to list 5 random things about myself. If you would like to play....consider yourself tagged!
1. I used to be obsessive about cleaning my home...until I had kids!
(now I feel a great sense of accomplishment if I can put things away and sweep the floors once in awhile!)
2. I don't have a favorite color. My boys think this is strange. If I had to choose ........it would be white (Click Here if you want to read a "scientific explanation" of the color white). To me, white means I'm free to paint any color I choose!
3. I love the history and provenance of "old" things. And love to make things look "old". My boys think this is strange too!
4. I ran the Houston marathon when I was 18. I'm not an "athlete" by any means....rather uncoordinated if the truth be told. But my Dad was a runner and inspired me to train and try it.
5. Cooking is not something I enjoy. I wish I did, but I just don't have the patience....it seems I have a million things I'm doing at once when I'm cooking and I can't concentrate! So, my husband cooks most of the meals, so I can concentrate on those other million things!
Hope you have a great weekend....stay warm! I'll be finishing the painting Mary and Baby Jesus, as per request by my husband for our church's Christmas Eve program and hopefully have something to share on Monday.