About

Monday, October 1, 2007

A Couple of Things

Just a few announcements:
The folk artists of The Primitive Gathering are hosting an October Gift Away to celebrate our six months as a gathering & to show our appreciation to all of you. Please visit The Primitive Gathering Gift Away from Oct 1st to Oct 13th to register for the gifting of our hand dids. Winners will be posted on the October 15th update!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~



This is my first month to begin selling on:
"To Dwell in Primitive Thymes"
an online market that has many talented artists.
I will be updating on the first of every month,
so please go check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, I checked out your new site and love the sampler that you did! I signed up for the gift away too.

Manuela

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Suzanne, thanks for pointing us to the site that your work is on. That sampler you did is just beautiful. I love those old cross stitch samplers...what a unique and totally cool painting to create.

PAT said...

Thank you for the links Suzanne. I can't wait to visit!

Pat