About

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kindness Matters

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." Mother Teresa

I want to thank each of you for your comments, emails, and cards regarding our loss of Roscoe. Your kindness to our family has been a blessing during this past week. I can't thank you enough.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Home school starts tomorrow for us, and the routine and schedule will be a good thing. I'll have a Senior and a Sophomore.... it is amazing how the day-to-day turns into a year here and a year there, and then they are graduating from high school!

Tomorrow also means update time on TDIPT and Early Work Merc. In light of all that our summer has held, I'm glad I started on new offerings for this month back in July.


Please visit Eldon (the elf who turns paints leaves the colors of fall) on TDIPT:



and my husband helped with the two offerings for Early Work Mercantile: Thank you honey for helping this month. :)



Wise Ol' Owl~ He made a frame within a frame (I really love this), and I painted an owl on an oak branch and a poem around the outer frame.


Personal Keepsake Box~ He used a frame for the lid and made a box to fit. (It is very sweet), and I painted a design around the outside and will paint an initial on watercolor paper for the new owner.



~**~**~**~**~

Thank you again. I hope to be blog hopping and catching up with everyone this week.....it has been awhile and I look forward to seeing what everyone has been up to this summer.

4 comments:

Finegan Antiques said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little friend. Our dogs, our kitties or our whatever little companion we have, are like a second set of children. We take care of them, worry about them, shettle them, provide a safe haven for them and most of all we love them.

Donna

Cassie Shella said...

I'm glad to see that your loss has not prevented you from creating what you love. Your owl (and your husband's help) are really cool.

Booklinks said...

Wonderful! The owl and the poem are so beautiful, what a special frame!
Love the treasure box it's just beautiful! The lid is so well designed and will be very personal with the initials on it
you two are a good team :)

Ruth Welter said...

Dear Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear about little Roscoe....I hope you and your family are doing ok!! Hugs,

Ruth