About

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Offerings and Updates~


.....and a new selling site.

It is time for The Primitive Gathering's 15th of the month update. We have some new artists on the site, so please stop by for a visit.

The Primitive Gathering

I've painted some simple spring-time offerings.....a vintage postcard style painting of Chicks in Clover, and two sets of bird's nest ornaments decorated with bird and egg paintings, and prints.


~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm rejoining the talented artists over at American-Folk-Art, and just in time for their March 16th themed update of "Lions and Lambs". ( I've just painted a lamb, I've never attempted a lion....maybe when I have more time to play.)

Here is my webpage on AFA:

(Just click on "My Gallery" around noon EST)

At the top of this post is an early peek at the "Little Lamb".....I continued with the Sepia Series I started a few paintings ago, and painted him in brown and umber tones. Everything can be seen on my website too, on Early Wares, and Watercolor Paintings.



Now, have I given you enough sites to visit on the internet to totally confuse and lose you?
Lol, you should ask my husband how much fun it is on a roadtrip when I'm giving him directions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love all the new things! Your work is so wonderful. I am glad that you shared all the new sites. :)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Yes, I saw you listed at AFA.
Swing by my blog to sign up for a giveaway! :)

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh how fun is this little lamb!! Darling work hon!!!! Sarah