About

Friday, July 11, 2008

"Watching Time"

"Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." Jane Austen, Mansfield Park


Does it seem that summer is even busier than the school year? Even so, summer still seems to fly by while you are having fun. Somehow, our "non-structured" days fill up with all sorts of activities. And before you know it.......well, I don't even want to utter the "s" word, but it will be here sooner than we realize. (school)


I have been taking breaks between our comings and goings to pick up a paintbrush. Here is a small peek at a new watercolor that will be offered on the The Primitive Gathering on the 15th.




We are planning an early morning trip to visit part of the Oregon Trail....hopefully I'll remember my camera and be able to share some photos next week.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Oh Suzanne ~ you're teasing us again! I know it will be a beautiful painting.
I'll be checking back in for photos of your trip...

PAT said...

Catching up with you Suzanne. We've had a pretty busy summer for a couple of old timers!

I love this sweet painting!

I'm having a little giveaway for my 200th post. If you have a minute come on by the back porch.

Have a lovely week. I'm looking forward to your photos!
Pat