About

Friday, May 29, 2009

Coming Up for Air~

*Gulp*, gasp!, sputter*.....no, this blog has not been deserted! Just trying to catch my breath from the whirlwind we've been in since the last final was taken this past week. School is now over for the year. My oldest just had his first afternoon of Driver's Ed. yesterday (we both survived!) and my youngest will have a birthday next week. *Deep Breath*

Part of this week has been spent painting and creating for upcoming website updates. A County Fair, a cow, milk, a ship, blocks, a lady in red.....just a few more things to finish up by the 1st.
**HUGE Breath** ok, going back in!

8 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Ha!
Suzanne, you sound overwhelmed.
Can't wait to see your offering as I know they will be awesome.

Oh boy, Drivers Ed? That'll give you a few gray hairs!

Happy birthday to your youngest one!

Audrey

Ruth Welter said...

Ow driver's ed....a nerve wracking time for sure Suzanne... Looking forward to seeing your new creations soon. Take care.

Ruth

SweetAnnee said...

Wow girl..you have lots going on. Summer's don't slow it down much
either..it makes it busier.

Driver's Ed??? so glad I'm through
all those stages.. Now I'll be worrying
about grandsons driving..

teehee
Deena

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Oh my, oh my! Hang on, take another deep breath, pray, and close your eyes!!!
:)

Cathy

The Burlap Owl said...

Suzanne,
I can't wait to see your offerings :0)
Take Care,
Tina

Julie said...

Hi Suzanne, LOL!!! If you serve driver's ed you survive anything!!!LOL!!
I can't wait to see your lovely creations you are offering.
God Bless,
Julie

Unknown said...

So wonderful the people you meet: We have been together about the same amount of time as you & your hubby, our children are the same age, yes..hubby plays drums for our church worship band...and the end of school is CRAZY around here! We have 2 more weeks to go! I've been trying to catch up on my blog visitors~ Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope your weekend is wonderful~
Michelle

Alliance Specialty Docs said...

Thank you for taking the time to write this